Review: Eucalyptus Mint Herbal Scalp Conditioning Butter

Since I bought half of a store in NY :)  I have been using a lot of new products and trying new combos and so on. And I've been a little lazy to review. But it is time!

I bought this product because everytime I cornrow I get ichy scalp that usually turns into red ichy bumps. I did use oils, mostly jojoba oil to sooth this, which did help. I did however feel that I wanted to find something to eliminate the issue all together. And I did! :)

If you like the scent of mint you will like this scent, it does smell a lot like mint. It's not an intense smell though, not like people will smell your scalp from across the room.
The consistecy reminds me a lot of when I make my home made shea butter mixes and have melted the shea butter. It's solid in the jar, but it melts quickly when you touch it and then turns into an oily consistency. It comes in a 4oz jar, but don't worry, a little goes a long way!

How do I feel about this product? I love it. It works exactly the way I hoped. Since I started using it I experience less ichyness when my hair is in cornrows or twists, which results in me being able to keep the hair style longer.

When will I use it? Like I already mentioned it's perfect for when I do cornrows and twists to keep my scalp happy and from itching. I usually apply it in the morning and before I put on my scarf to go to bed. And whenever I'm home and feel some part of my scalp itching I apply. And the itch gets soothed within minutes.

Will I buy it again? Absoluetly! It can be bought directly from the website  as well as from British Curlies. I didn't find any info about International on the Darcy's website. I ordered when I was in NY and recieved my order very quickly. I've also heard vblogers that talk about the great costumer service, so I think I'll email and ask. I think the Darcy's website is cheaper than Curlies, but then there's shipping. You'll figure it out ;)

To sum it up: if you have itchy scalp you shourl buy this product. And it's going on my list of fav products :)


Ingredients: Sesame Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Natural Vegetable Thickener, Jojoba Oil, Candelilla Wax, Botanical Oil Complex, Vitamin E, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Tea Tree Essential Oils.


It's also 100% Natual & 100% Vegan, thumbs up for that! 

Comments

Popular Posts