Quotes about hair

I love quotes, I have for as long as I can remember. So today I was thinking if I know any quotes about hair and couldn't come up wiht any, so I turnet do Google
Here are just a few that I found:


"Hair brings one's self-image into focus; it is vanity's proving ground.  Hair is terribly personal, a tangle of mysterious prejudices."  
- Shana Alexander


"Women.... Who made 'em?  God must have been a... genius.  Their hair.  They say that the hair is everything, you know?  Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls, and just wanted to go to sleep forever?"  --- Bo Goldman, "The Start of an Education," made popular by the movie Scent of a Woman


"Hair is vitally personal to children.  They weep vigorously when it is cut for the first time; no matter how it grows, bushy, straight or curly, they feel they are being shorn of a part of their personality."  
- Charles Chaplin, My Autobiography, 1964


"A fine head of hair adds beauty to a good face, and terror to an ugly one."  
- Lycurgus


"How can I control my life when I can't control my hair? " 
-Author Unknown


“Some of the worst mistakes in my life were haircuts”
- Jim Morrison



"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair."
- Audry Hepburn 

Comments

Popular Posts