Hair Crush: Joy Denalane

I was just introduced to the music of this soulful singer; Joy Denalane. (Thanks my Danish friend ms E!)
She's a German singer/song writer that sings in both German and English. She has a German mother and a South African father (accourding to Wikipedia).  She released her third studio album this year entitled Maureen. To find out more about her visit her website http://www.joydenalane.com/ And yes, she is on Spotify!
A beautiful woman with amazing hair, beautiful long curls. And the voice!!










Yes, hair envy :)

This is by far one of the most beautiful album covers I've ever seen!


Comments

  1. I love Joy, a definite Voice and Hair inspiration. I've been a fan since 2006, when my husband introduced her music to me. I'd love to do an interview with her someday on her fabulous hair. I love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Laxmi! Me too, my friend introduced her to me. Just love her music, hope to see her live one day. Love how she mixes her South African roots with her German ones. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts