Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask

I LOVE this product! I just purchased my second jar and I am addicted! It smells sweet and citrusy (is that a word?), and does exactly what I think a deep conditioner should do; it leaves your hair feeling soft, incredibly soft. This is one of my favorite products (I bet you guessed that already).

How do I feel about this product? Do I need to say that I love it again? :)
The ingredients are great (see below) and a little goes a long way. I paid $20 on their website for 8oz. It might be a little more on Curlies. Either way it's worth every cent, regardless the currency. I'm not sure if they ship internationally... I think they do.
When will I use it? Since I don't do by hair by a strict set routine I usually DC when I feel my hair needs it. Sometimes I DC in the shower and sometimes over night, it all depends what I have time for. This product works for both!
Will I buy it again? YES. I really can't think of one bad thing to day about this product, my hair loves it.


Ingredients:
Distilled Water, Lavender Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Organic Virgin Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Yarrow, Sage, Horsetail, Nettle & Lavender Extracts, Bentonite Clay, Hydrolyzed Oats, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol (a paraben-free preservative), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil, and Organic Sea Kelp.        
  *Over 99% Natural and/or Naturally Derived
*100% Vegan
    

Comments

Popular Posts