My Do: Update

I think I'm on day 5 of my cornrows & twists. So I decided to do a twist out yesterday.
I've been maintaining this style by keeping it dry and sleeping with a satin bonet. I've also put Darcy's Botanicals Eucalyptus Mint Herbal Scalp Conditioning Butter (this is one of the products I never used before and bought on my trip to NY, so a review will come) on my scalp whenever it's been itchy as well as in the morning and before bed time. I also used some Madagascar Vanilla Styling Cream (also from Darcy's) on my twists before I took them out.


I choose not to separate them as you see in the picture, instead I left them as they were and took sections of 4-5 twists and made little circles that I pinned up randomly with bobby pins. And that's been my do from then. I'm getting a little bored with this style, and the braids are beginning to look a bit frizzy, so I might last two more days or so with this do before I take it out.




Comments

Popular Posts