Baby Bobby Pins

A few months ago I was shopping for something at the accessory store Glitter and found these! I was really happy, they were exactly what I need for my cornrow hair dos. I do use the small plastic hair ties, but they are sometimes very hard to get out. And mostly I pull out or break off a bunch of hair when I attempt to take them out. And the regular sized bobby pins are just too long and stick out of the hair do. So these baby pins (don't know if they have a real name) are perfect. I use them to fasten my cornrows when they misbehave or just fasten them in general. And I use them to tuck in stray hair for various hair dos. I love these little ones. And I've been able to not loose them. 'cause if you come to my apartment you will find stray bobby pins everywhere :)

Comments

Popular Posts