Sue Maesta & My Do

A while back I did a post on how to protect your hair at night. One of my options is the Sue Maseta Hood (which I bought in NYC), and I wanted to show you how it works for me. 
These pics were taken the same day I co-washed my hair. I added some Afrocenchix Moi Moisture on my wet hair and some Curl Junkie Curl Queen Gel and let it air dry.
Dry 1st Day Hair

Sue Maesta Hood on ready for bed
Right after the hood came of (day 2)
After giving my hair a good share (no products added)
After shaking my hair out and fluffing at bit with my hands all I did was spray on some Afrocenchix Sheen to add some moisture and added a scarf. Oh yeah, I used one bobby pin to secure the front. My curls are still very defined and not frizzy from sleeping with the Sue Maesta Hood, and that's what I like about it.
Finished look for the day.  
Side view.
I know, this is a product you can't buy in Sweden or Scandinavia. But, ms Africanexport helps you figure out how to make your own ;) If you haven't looked at her channel before be sure to check it out! She is too funny :)

Comments

Popular Posts