Recap of HoH in 2011

2011 is coming to and end... It's been a long year (at least it feels that way to me). A very turbulent year out in the world as well as in my life. 2011 is the year when Hair of Heritage was born. If you have read the About Page you know the story behind why Hair of Heritage was born.

When I started blogging, very modestly, I was not really sure where I wanted to go with this blog. I still don't have a plan, but I'm starting to have dreams. HoH has become my baby, always on my mind. I write blog posts from everywhere trying to capture whatever inspiration I find.
Hopefully this blog has inspired someone out there. This is my way of paying it forward, so that someone else can benefit from what I've learnt and not make the same mistakes.

Starting HoH has let me connect with a few amazing people that I would never have connected with if I wouln't have started blogging. So I'm very grateful for that.

I just wanted to say thank you to everybody who has found 
their way here and continued to come back for more. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts