Brand New Webshop!


There's a brand new webshop for all us naturalistas! It's called I Love Natural Hair (don't you just love the name) and is based in Denmark. They ship world wide! And it's perfect for all you Swedish and Danish curlies 'cause shipping won't take too long. We have to support local, right?

So right now there is an amazing deal going on, you don't want to miss this:

The first customer to sign up and spend over 500 DKK/£50 on
will get a free I love natural hair T-shirt of their choice and free shipping!

Now personally I'd looooove a shirt like that (I might have to get one soon) and free shipping, who says no to that?
Check out the page, it's great! Not only can you shop there but under "Hair Facts" you can find great tips for your hair. Owner Carriene will be featured soon in an interview, so watch this space for that. But until then, go check out I Love Natural Hair

Comments

Popular Posts