Rachel Crow, again

I just have to do another post on this talented little girl. She's come far in the X Factor US already, and only time will tell to know how far she will go. Her voice is amazing! I still am amazed every time that that little girl has such a big voice.

I still say she's a great role model for little curly girls. Growing up there was no one that looked like me on TV, let alone my age, but she fills a gap that has been gaping empty for such a long time. I hope she will continue singing soulful music, because that's where she shines. Ms Rachel Crow.



This my fav of her performances, she really does ms Etta James justice. 
This song is timeless.

Comments

  1. Love her! Absolutely the cutest I've ever seen. And yes, so much soul in a 13-year-old body;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli, she could be our lil' sis :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts