Hair Crush: Zahara

I love Zahara, she is one of my favorite South African artists. And for some reason I had missed her video to one of the most beathtakig songs on her album; Ndiza. It's without a doubt one of my fav songs of 2011. I have listened to her album sooo many times (I even sing along though all I can say in Xhosa is good night, haha). Her music defeats language barriers. Her voice is amazing and she is stunning. Total hair crush! Love that she rocks her hair natural in a fro style with a scarf, it frames her face perfectly. I wrote a post about her in October 2011 where you can find out more about her. I read somewhere she held a private concert for President Mandela, you go girl! Hope to see her in Sweden soon (and if not, I will make sure to find  where she's performing next time I'm in SA).

A natural beauty from the most beautiful country in the world (no I'm not the least bit bias, lol).



I didn't find a link to her official page, but click here to get to her Facebook page.

Comments

  1. Anonymous23/2/13 22:58

    Zahara, rocks my hair idol as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts