Natural Hair Movies

I'm sure many of you saw Good Hair, and maybe there were movies that spoke about the natural hair issues of women before that, but Good Hair was the first one that I know of to reach the Scandinavian shores.
This year there seem to be more movies about natural hair coming out from the US. Which is so exciting and much needed. I wonder when there'll be a European natural hair movie. Or maybe a Scandinavian one? Dream big, right? ;)


In Our Heads About Our Hair - Trailer from Hemamset Angaza on Vimeo.

Comments

  1. yay, i can't wait to watch these, when are they out? I love the guy in "Hairsay" who says women are naturally beautiful, with natural hair and no makeup. I do think that I need makeup personally, but less is def' more. "Hairsay" looks like a fun film, and "In Our Heads About Our Hair" looks interesting. Seems like there are candidates for both fros, natural hair styles, and even going bald. Gotta love documentary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no clue when they are out, but if I find out I will tell you ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts