Hair Crush: Gelila Bekele

This Ethiopian beauty is flawless. She has a pretty face and amazing hair. I actually asked Benjamin if they were related but he said no, haha. I was hoping he had celebrity relatives I'd never heard of. ;)

In case you hadn't guessed so already, yes she is a model. And a humanitarian and activist according to her official site. And I love her name Gelila. And yes, I want her hair!! Look at it! I was looking through her pics on Google and was actually thinking to myself "I wonder which products she uses". I think it's partly good genes though, and great stylists. ;)  




Visit her official site:

Comments

  1. Anonymous21/8/12 06:27

    Not partly good genes ! Its all good genes, East Africans are known for their beautiful hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts