Inspiration to start of 2012

Since it's a new year some opt for a new look. A big change. New years resolutions. I'm thinking about doing something simple for this year. Yet big in my world. I'm thinking about making a commitment in 2012.

When it comes to my hair I'm kind of in the moment (=impulsive). I don't usually plan for my hair style ahead of time. I've never planned when I've colored, cut or changed anything. I've kind of just gone with whatever I feel. So for 2012 I'm commiting to growth. I'm going to commit to my hair and let it grow all year without lifting my scissors to it (except when it needs a trim). I go through a craving of chopping it all of/BCing every month or so. That's why I'm commiting to big hair for New Years Eve 2012. Wish me luck ;)

Here's some inspiration:
Pretty girl, pretty hair
Melanie (a former Spice Girl)
Elle Varner
Inspiration

Comments

Popular Posts