Product Delivery


After my product shopping spree in NY in September you'd think that I would have Kinky Curly Knot Today to last me through the spring. Nope. I gave away two bottles out of four (because I knew my friends would love it as much as me). And then I noticed that it did wonders for my daughter's dry fall hair so... I was about to run out. And when you are about to run out you get stingy, and when you get stingy you apply a lot less then you usually do and need. But luckily I knew someone who spent Christmas in NY and could bring me back some of my beloved Knot Today. So since I was ordering from Curlmart anyway I figured I could try something new. I love Darcy's Botanicals products. And since two of my close friends have had great results with their Leave In Conditioner (thanks to recommendation by me, yes, I recommend things I haven't tried at times, haha) I decided to try it.  

And, who doesn't love a sample? I got a 4,5 Oz (127,5g) sample (isn't that really big for a sample?) of Ampro Olive Oil Gel. This is a new product to me. I recognize the company logo, probably from my NY time, but I doubt that it's sold here. Honestly, I don't need another gel. But, I will try it. I love trying new products, in case you didn't know. ;) 

Am I a product junkie when I'm this excited about products? Hm...

Comments

Popular Posts