More Rachel Crow

This girl has a special place in my heart, she is so cute. (Yes, this is my third Rachel Crow post) And the other day I was taking a break and happened to find an interview with her. And of course I went to YouTube to see what happened after X Factor. I think we will see more of this young lady in the future, she's only 13 years old after all. :) Still think she's a great role model for curly kids.

Love her hair here. Roller set?

I hope she keeps her hair natural and keeps on singing soulful songs.


If you are 13 and can sing Etta James this well you are destined for greatness, no doubt! 

Comments

  1. I love Rachel Crow, the girl has talent, but I hate these American talk shows, they're so phony. Plus they make people guesting the talk show seem phony as well.

    Did you watch the RC interview on Wendy? First of all Wendy doesn't seem like an empathetic host, the way she laughs after watching Rachel crying and calling her "crack baby" awful word! And she keeps evoking "Disney Kid". Maybe that's not what Rachel wants, maybe she wants to go further than being mainstream Disney. Her music style has already convinced us that she has a mature tast in retro soul music.

    Hair wise. I loved her fro on X-factor, but do you think they used hair extentions or did they do a blowout? The style she's rocking in the video is def' rollers or twists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, why she called her "crack baby" I don't understand. So inconsiderate!
      Etensions on X-Factor? Not sure, which performance? Maybe, because she doesn't look like she has very thick hair. But with our type of hair you never know, once you start brushing or combing it it grows ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts