Review: Ampro Olive Oil Gel

I got this sample ages ago when I ordered some products that my friend brought for me from the US. It's taken me a while to use this get due to the fact that I don't use gel regularly and that I have been trying so many new things that still need to be reviewed.

What can I say about this gel? Well, I don't really like it. It makes my hair very crunchy, which I don't like for any product to do really. It had good hold, that's for sure. But it's just not for me or my hair. The smell is not nice, it smells like one of those gels I used to use when I didn't know what to put in my hair (= not very natural).
It does kinda look like slime :P

To sum it up I wouldn't buy this gel it just doesn't suit me when it comes to what I want from a product. But it was for free, so I'm not too sad about it ;)

Comments

Popular Posts