Festival Hair

It's funny, I was just thinking about this the other day and then today I saw a older post by Eli on my Facebook wall requesting a post on how to care for you hair during festivals.
I'm heading to Summer Jam Festival in Germany this weekend; great music, lots of people, lots of out door time. Hopefully a lot of sun!


For most people festivals mean music, getting drunk and camping. I don't do camping. Like seriously, I don't, there's not many things that I think are worse actually. (That's why I have attended very few festivals during my life time.) But if you are camping and taking a shower in shared showers getting crazy drunk and so on then maybe your hair will suffer for that festival period. I'd suggest some protective style if you won't be caring for your hair much during the festival. Maybe a easy to maintain braided or two strand twist style. And a good moisturizing DC before and after the festival. I don't think that a few days of neglecting your hair will harm it terribly long term. So go, enjoy your festival and worry about the hair when you are back to your regular life ;)

Comments

Popular Posts