My Do: Creating A Bigger Bun

For those of you who have been reading the blog for a while you know that the bun is not my favorite hair do. The other day I wanted to stretch the time between washes a few more days so I decided to do this simple style. To make the bun less bun-like and give an illusion of more hair/bigger bun, I placed two buns next to each other. One on the top and one on the bottom half (probably more like a third) or my hair and on the top. The difference is not dramatic, but it does give the illusion of more hair. I saw this on some vblog ages ago, don't remember which one though. All you need for this style is a water spray bottle, two hair ties, some bobby pins and some gel. 
And for my bangs I used a lot of gel to smooth them out and then did a sweep over my forehead and bobby pinned them to the side. Super easy and a great every day style. 

Comments

  1. I think you meant this video from Naptural85 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1N7H61ffuc&feature=g-user-u&context=G277f4b1UCGXQYbcTJ33ZTwDtWUEXZBKMRaDYYXNd7UUQKQkIi9GU

    great tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Thanks Eli! I knew I'd seen someone do it just couldn't remember who! Of course: Naptural85 :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous12/3/12 17:13

    It looks really good. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts