Dear Readers...

I can see that there is an increasing number of hits on the blog so I wanted to say hi to new readers and followers. Thank you for reading and for coming back! I see you ;)
Don't be shy, let me know what you think! Feel free to comment and email me: hairofheritage@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you.

More good stuff is on it's way... ;) 
I have this thing for cartoon monkeys...

I also want to say a special thank you to Elianna who's just the best! And she keeps on commenting and giving me ideas for the blog. I swear we were sisters in a past life ;)

And to Carriene who always makes me smile, and is working hard on her amazing site I Love Natural Hair. If you haven't been there already head on over there! The tees are great, and with spring around the corner you will want to wear one ;)

All you Scandinavian Curlies say hi! And feel free to leave feedback. What are you missing? What products should I review? All feedback is welcome, positive and negative, I welcome it all.


Comments

  1. thanks for the kind words :-) We are kindred spirits <3 I enjoy the blog very much, both because of the content, and the fact that it's coming from a Scandinavian perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts