Goodies From Cph Curls & Conversation

I just wanted to do a post and show off the stuff I got at Cph Curls & Conversation

I bought a bonnet with African fabric. Those of you who know me well know about my love for African wax print fabric. I had asked the ladies at Afrocenchix where I could get their African print bonnets (I saw them in one of their YouTube clips) and they promised to bring a bunch to the event. So, yes, I have a bonnet already, and a scarf and a Sue Maesta Hood... But of course I needed a cute bonnet as well :) Loved this one because of the butterfly. It helps to look cute at night even when you want to protect your hair ;)

And then as a thank you for supporting I Love Natural Hair Carriene gave me and Eli each a tee. I looooove this t-shirt! I can't wait to wear it out in summer with my hair out! I will be wearing it all the time, you wait
And Carriene gave us some samples as well, from Hair Rules and from JessiCurl. Since me and Eli didn't get our own goody bags we did a jump for joy. (Yes, Carriene, I love a freebie) ;) 


So, reviews will come. I just have to get through all the reviews that I still haven't written on other products that I've been given for review. It's not that I've forgotten, it's just that I've been busy. But more reviews will come soon! 

Comments

Popular Posts