Hair Crush: Adepero Oduye

I saw a post on Pariah on a blog I follow the Crunk Feminist Collective blog a while back and was like I have to see this movie. Still haven't seen the movie, but, I still have to see this movie. Today I came across an interview with the actress in Pariah who's name is Adepero Oduye. She's absolutely stunning. And I was thrilled, like snapping my fingers thrilled, that she has natural hair! Some of you may already have guessed, yes she's Nigerian, but lives in the States. I hope to see much more of her on the big screens in the future. We need more beautiful, dark skinned African women playing lead roles (not some side kick) in movies. I wish her the best of luck!
I LOVE this outfit! I want this outfit!!

Love her updo!

She has a great smile, an look at that hair!


Trailer for Pariah

Comments

  1. Anonymous8/2/12 14:31

    Her hair is gorgeous! :) I love the dress to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts