Thandie Newton's Daughters

Today I read this post on Black Girl Long Hair about Thandie Newton. I really like Thandie Newton, she's is beautiful! And now she's a natural, yay. Her name Thandiwe is a name I have in my family and almost named my daughter, it means loved in Zulu & Xhosa. Why I wanted to do a post on her today was because of what I read in the post about her daughters hair. I had never seen Thandie's daughters, but Google didn't disappoint me. :) Since I'm always looking for natural role models for our kids I had to post these beautiful little girls with natural hair. Her daughters are both just as beautiful as their mom, I'm not surprised. :)

I think the youngest looks a lot like her mom. Don't you?
Love her blonde fro! So cute. 




Comments

  1. Thank you for your comment Nkosazana! (love that name, South African?)
    Yes, they are adorable. Thandie Newton is part Zimbabwean part British I believe. I'm not sure where the children's father is from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nkosazana15/3/12 15:11

    Oh It's South African, I'm Zulu. Lives in Sweden as well for love and have a bunch of bratty mixed children (Thought only one of them looks as white as Thandies daughter).

    Thandie Newton likes white guys like her dad, her husband is Oliver Parker. British guy. cute.

    http://www.virginmedia.com/images/Thandie-Newton-Oliver-Parker-secret-spouse-590x350.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it! Sawubona sister! My grandfather was Zulu (if what my father says is true, lol). SA is a big love of mine.
    Haha, love how you call your kids bratty, kids can be a head ache... I only have one and admire those that have more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nkosazana19/3/12 14:02

    He is? That's cool if it's true :)

    I've had tons of Americans try to say that they are zulu but you know, my people weren't slaves lol and no Zulus went over to America by slave ships.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that's what he says ;)
    Do you know other SA ppl in Sweden? My friend and I were just talking about it last night, her son's father is Xhosa and she'd love to find ppl he could talk isiXhosa with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nkosazana10/4/12 06:45

    No, not really. I got my circle of friends here. Mostly Swedes and a couple of African ladies who can't stop bugging me about setting them up with men from my workplace or husbands friends lol. I've stayed away from most major African gathering. Too much whining about Sweden and gossiping. Always end up getting disappointed in the men.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So the Zulu's were not slaves; but being treated as second class citizens and denied human rights is "better"? From a descendant of slaves in America

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts