Review Update: Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque

While in NY this summer I bought a whole lot of hair products. Yes, I went a little crazy. And I bought products kinda without researching them well. So I bought Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque that I had heard about but not really researched. I reviewed it, and it just did nothing for my hair. Since my hair has been much drier now that it's Swedish fall I tried it again, still nothing.

   But! It works wonders for my daughter's hair. My daughter has loose curls and very soft hair, but it does get dry quite easily. Not as easily as mine, but it needs extra moisture. So I tried the Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque on her hair and it's soft like silk (ok, I put in leave in after as well, so it's not only the SMDTM that does it). This goes to show that different hair reacts differently to the same product. So luckily I didn't waste my $9.99 on the tub of SMDTM. :)

Here's a pic I took of my daughter's hair this summer.  

Comments

Popular Posts