Mom's Hands in My Hair

Close up of my curls
   I'm visiting my parents for a few days. Before I came here I had to remind myself to look for pics from when I was a kid to show my hair. I found some really good ones (or really horrible, depends on how you see it). I'll post some at another time.

I wore my hair out today, not very fall/winter protective at all, but I just felt like having it out. As I was looking through my pics my mom comes over and says "I just have to touch it!" and touches my hair! I was surprised. We are not very affectionate or touchy in my family. And my mom, out of all the people in the world, is the one person that has touched my hair the most. I mean, she did my hair 'til I was like around twelve or thirteen years old!

I guess this goes to show that not only strangers want to touch my hair. And that my hair looks very different now from what it did when I was growing up. I grew up with big unhealthy frizz in my head. And now I have healthy beautiful curls. I love my hair! :)

Comments

Popular Posts