Product Review: DevaCurl No-Poo & One Condition

DevaCurl is one of the companies that is known for products for curly haired people. They even have their own  hair salon in NYC. I decided to buy a tester set/traveller set from them on kind of a whim on my shopping spree in NYC. The set included No Poo, One Condition, AnGel & Set It Free Spray. This review I've chosen to combine the No Poo and the One Condition since I've mostly used them together. (I also have to say when I used the four products together, as instructed, my hair looked very good, and I have very defined curls. But there was too much of a "wet look" which I'm not too fond of, and that's why I don't like using gels when I leave my hair out)
They have a very subtle fresh smell to them which I like.

How do I feel about these product? I really like them. It's clear that these products are for curls, not doubt about it. My hair fees really good after both the No Poo and the One Condition. I didn't try using the one condition as a leave in more than once though, but it worked just fine.

When will I use them? If I'm ever in the States and can't get my regular products these are the ones I'd turn to. It is a great cleanser and conditioner so if you can get your hands on them, give them a try.

Will I buy them again? Yes. If I'm in the States. They are not sold on British Curlies and I've not seen them locally either, so I'd have to have them shipped from the US. I like them, but not to the point that I can't live without them and want to pay lots of shipping for them.



No Poo Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-4, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Triticum Aestivum (Wheat) Peptide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Peptide, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Menthol, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum)


One Condition Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Cetyl Esters, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum)


Of course they both are sulfate free!

Comments

Popular Posts