Hair & Poetry XI

I was recently added to a Facebook group of Norweigan naturals that seem to be doing regular meet ups in Oslo! Yay team natural Scandinavia! :)
And in this group someone posted a link to this poem. Right away I knew I liked this girl, she has a strong performance and a great poem. Love her SA accent (totally bias, I know, lol)! And looking at Google Pictures she is a natural beauty! Which qualifies her for the blog! :)

I really don't know anything more than what her website says, her name is Maya Wagerif, she is born in SA, has lived in Tanzania and now lives in the US. I hope we'll see more from this lady, and hopefully on the Scandinavian shores. Siya kwamukela!

I love her hair style in this clip!
You can find her here:

These pics are from her Tumblr!
Gotta love a girl who rocks a lot of colors
Love this pic!


Comments

Popular Posts