No Buy

Since it is the blog's one year birthday month I've decided to make a commitment: 

After looking at my cabinet of products and realizing that I'm a product junkie I've decided to go on a "No Buy" inspired by Elle (Quest For The Perfect Curl). I believe she may still be on a no buy... not sure though... She's currently on strike until they arrest Zimmerman for killing Trayvon Martin. I can't do anything but support her on that one!

So since I have a stash or hair care products (since I posted the Product Junkie post I've acquired a few more products, mhm) that's almost busting out of my bathroom cabinet I'm committing to a "No Buy" until I only have half a bottle of my favorite leave in left. Right now I have one opened bottle of Kinky Curly and one opened bottle of Darcy's. I also have a unopened bottle of Kinky Curly. So I have a lot of leave in, which is my product I just can't live without. Half a bottle left gives me enough time to order more before I run out ;)

This is my commitment: I will not buy any new hair care products until I have half a bottle of leave in left. 
I will not contact anymore companies for samples to review until my "No Buy" is over. But if companies approach me you know I'm going to say yes! haha! I can't commit to saying no, it'll kill me! ;)

Hopefully by the time my "No Buy" is over I will have reviewed lots of the products I have and will have freed up space for some shopping. Of course I can't wait! Pray for me! I need strength to do this ;)

Comments

Popular Posts