Followers In the Year That Passed

Today, April 14th, Hair of Heritage turns one year old! 
It's been an amazing year which has brought on a lot of excitement. This blog has really taken on a life of it's own, which is pretty cool to see. I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed: Eli, Silver-Straw, Benji, Di, Arig, Mammi everyone who attended Cph Curl & Conversation, My Roots, I Love Natural Hair, Afrocenchix, Yaz, all the companies that have sponsored giveaways and given me products for review, and of course to all my fellow naturalistas that I have tweet conversations with, and everyone else, if you are reading this: Thank you!

When I first started the blog a year ago I never imagined that so many people would find their way to the blog.
I love looking at where my viewers are from. Since the idea for the blog was mostly to appeal to Scandinavian viewers I never imagined it would get views from all over the world!

There have been views from:
Australia
Brazil
Canada
Czech Republic  
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Italy 
Jamaica
Kenya
Netherlands
Norway
Russia
Saudi Arabia 
Senegal 
South Africa
Sweden
Switzerland
Trinidad and Tobago
Uganda
UK
USA

(If I've not added your country, leave a comment and tell me where you are from!)
This goes to show that there are natural curlies everywhere, which I think is very exciting. :)

Where ever you may be in the world, I see your views, and I appreciate you coming back to visit the blog!

Comments

  1. Yay, for you sweety! It has been great getting to know you and reading your blog. It's amazing with all the international readers; Denmark - Canada - Trinidad <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts