One Year Anniversary

It's April and you know what that means, right? It's Hair of Heritage's first birthday! 

The blog was born on April 14th 2011. It started out, just like any newborn would, very small and helpless but  has grown with time into it's own type of blog. On the day the blog was born two posts were written: First Post & My Hair Journey.

During the month of April the blog will be hosting giveaways, taking trips down memory lane, and a few other surprises. The giveaways will be open for Scandinavian residence only. I have chosen to do it this way because this blog is dedicated to Scandinavian Curlies and I want to give back to my readers by giving them a chance to try really good products. So I'm sorry UK & US naturals, and all you other naturals reading, I will host more giveaways in the future open internationally. I just wanted to make this first birthday special for my Scandinavian people as they have made this blog possible.

Keep your eyes on this space for the month to come!

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts