To color or not to color - that is the question!

Since exhaustion got to me last night, I didn't write an entry as part of my 30 day challange, so I'm aking up for that with an extra post today. I want to stick with my challange!

Henna
I have been coloring my hair since I was around 12 or 13 I think. I just love how it can change your look. For a couple of years I've been coloring my hair lighter with some hair color I bought at the grocery store. It has worked well, and I loved having my hair a few shades lighter than its natural color. But then last fall I decided I wanted to have my natural hair color for a while, so i colored my already colored hair a dark brown, very close to my nautral color, and let it grow. It's been about nine months now, and you can only see the difference between my natural hair and my colored hair if you look very closely.

Henna color chart
I know a lot of naturalistas do color their hair, and some don't. Whatever your preferance I think go for it! I love to color my hai, and I think I'm ready for another color change!! This time I'm thinking about trying something I have never tried before; henna!
I have read a lot of good reviews on henna, and I know a few friends who ahve tried it and a very pleased. So I want to try too, and see what it does to my hair. I'm thinking about going for a dark reddish color (burgondy) and see how it comes out. I will keep you posted!

Comments

Popular Posts