Henna coloring pt. 2

So today I did my second henna coloring. I let it sit in my hair for a good two hours and then I DC with Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask (love that stuff!) and added some olive oil since I only had very little left of the DC. I had the DC in for about four hours, under a plastic bag. After I rinsed it out my hair feels amazing, soft and healthy. Now I'm waiting for it to dry to see how the color turns out. Last time I felt like it took a few days until I saw the red in my hair clearly, even though it said it would take a few hours. So stay updated for pics (I might do it one more time before I post pics, we'll see)!

So sitting with the henna in my hair I decided I should read up on henna again, since it's been around three months ince I got the idea to use henna and back then I had read up quite some bit when I decided to try.
So here are some good links if you are curious on henna and the benifits of coloring your hair with henna:



Comments

Popular Posts