Review: Soft & Sassy Conditioner by Aunt Jackie's Girls



Along with the Aunt Jackie's Girls Heads Up Shampoo I was given the Soft & Sassy Conditioner to review by Afrostore. I've tried this product in my own hair as well as my daughter's hair.

As I wrote in the shampoo review I don't see the purpose of the bright colors and was kind of put off by it. As a conditioner this product was okay. There was enough slip for me to detangle with it but not that much slip that I would use it as a detangling conditioner all the time. It did leave my hair feel conditioned, but not to the point that I fell in love with the product. I do like that it's not heavily scented as it is a conditioner for kids.

On the other hand when I asked my nine year old daughter she loved the products. She enjoyed hat you could scoop it out of the jar easily and thought her hair felt good after rinsing it out. She's been mainly using the Aunt Jacki'e Girls products over the last months because she preferred them to the products I usually use in her hair. I don't know if it's the colors or the actual products that appealed to her originally, but she has enjoyed taking care of her own hair with these products.

Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copolymer, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Magnesium Nitrate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 42090 

Buy here

Comments

Popular Posts