Review: Curls Cashmere Curls Leave In Conditioner



This is a sample review, I've only used the product twice. I was actually pleasantly surprised by Casmere Curls Leave In Conditioner by Curls. I'd tried a deep conditioner at my sister's house a while back, but wasn't impressed. But this product made me happy. It's a leave in conditioner which is very light weight, great if you have thin hair with a looser curl pattern. It's a great summer product since it contains glycerin (second ingredient). It leaves my hair very soft, which I like. And it doesn't dry crounchy, it dries soft. The scent is very subtle, I has to take a serious whiff to smell anything. I prefer that to all the heavily scented hair products. Sometimes you don't want your hair to smell very strongly. Second and third day my hair felt a little drier than it usually does, but I spritz with water and added a bit more Cashmere Curls and it was as good as new. I do feel it doesn't keep my hair as moisturized as other products may, but with a little re-applying it feels great.

I really like this product! I wouldn't replace any of my staple leave ins with it, but if I couldn't get my staples I'd buy this one for sure. I don't know how my hair would respond to it in winter because of the glycerin though. 

Buy Curls products at I Love Natural Hair
They currently have a 20% off sale, so head on over!! 


Ingredients:
Botanically Infused H2o, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Keratin - Cashmere Extract, Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Certified Organic Anthemis Nobilis (Flower) Extract, Certified Organic Coconut Extract, Bean Tree, Lactamide MEA, Acetamide MEA, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 80,Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Lactic Acid, Diisopropyl Adipate, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Natural Fragrance.

Comments

  1. Where did you get the samples? Seems like à good idea to try it before bying it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the samples from I Love Natural Hair with my order. They usually don't sell samples, I suggest you read the ingredient list and see if they are ingredients that your hair usually responds well to.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts