Team Natural South Africa

   So you have probably figured out by now that my heart belong to a beautiful country down South. Though I'm not physically there I like to stay in touch through blogs and tweeting to fellow bloggers and vloggers in South Africa. A team of them have come together (yes, I was a part of it as well, couldn't mind my business) to start a Facebook page where Team Natural South Africa can come together and stay connected.

So to all my beloved readers in Mzansi; head over to Facebook and like South African Naturals!


Comments

  1. Anonymous14/5/13 15:10

    Är du sydafrikansk? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yebo! Zulu baby ;) Läs "About" fliken om du vill veta mer ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts