Hair Crush: Erica Gluck

I know I'm late to join the party, but better late than never, right ;) I'm kinda hooked on The Game (thank you YouTube) and have been watching episodes back to back. From the first time I saw this girl I was like "Wow, look at this girl's hair!" Of course this cutie needs to be inspiring all the Swedish and Scandinavian kids and parents trying to figure out how to care for their/their kids natural curls.


Erica Gluck (gluck actually means luck in German: side note) played Brittnay Pitts on the Game for in 16 episodes. And from what I've found via Google she was replaced by Katlynn Smith. In season one there's an episode where Tasha tries to help Kelly (Brittnay's mom) to do her hair, which does not work out well! She's stared in other TV shows as well as movies. Hopefully we'll see more of her and her curls in the future! 

Comments

Popular Posts