Review: MyCurls Cleansing Cream & Conditioner


It's been months since I contacted by MyCurls, a UK based company that makes products for curly hair. I had found their products randomly and wanted to see what they are all about. As I've probably mentioned before I want to support more European companies and try to find more favs closer to home. So I was thrilled when the company agreed for me to sample their Cleanser and Conditioner. :) It's taken me sooo looong to review these because I had to go back to basics and figure out why my scalp was acting funny (an update on that will be posted soon). 


Cleansing Cream
I really like this cleanser, it does what it supposed to, cleans the hair. It leaves my hair feeling clean and not all dried out. It reminds me a lot of my fav cleanser Kinky Curly Come Clean. The scent is sweet, bubble bum/candy style. I was very excited when I first smelled it, haha. Even though I usually prefer more natural light scents. I do like it, it's not too overpowering. I would buy this cleanser again, no doubt about it.  


Ingredients: Water, Olefin Sulfonate, Coconut oil, Glycerin, Aloe Vera leaf juice, Panthenol, Sunflower oil, Citric Acid, Tea Tree Essential oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Parfum, Ethox preservative (parabens free).


Coco Curly Conditioner
I am still trying to find a rinse out conditioner that I just love, and t's been hard. I like this conditioner, and I think if I had shorter hair it would work better on my hair, but unfortunetly it doesn't have enough slip for me to dentangle with it, which is one thing I need to be able to do with my rinse out conditioner. I had to put in a lot to be able to detangle with it, and even then I struggled :( I'd recommend this conditioner for someone with less curly hair, maybe more wavy, and/or short hair.  
The scent is also candy/bubble gum which gets a thumbs up ;) 

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Jojoba Seed Oil, Cetyltrimethylammonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coconut Oil, Sodium Citrate, Panthenol, Lavender Essential Oil, Ethox Preservative (parabens free), Parfum. 


They do have sample sizes and ship internationally ;) 

Popular Posts