Busy Bee DC

Currently my fav scarf
I totally forgot to post this. But here it is, like a month after the fact. :)
Anyhow a few weeks ago I had wash day and a busy day, I needed to wash my hair and I needed to get stuff done. So I washed my hair, put the DC in my hair and put on my showercap, my satin bonnet, then a head wrap and went on with my day. :) This is the first time I go out while DCing, but I posted on it ages ago, read it here. So basically when you see me out and about sporting a head wrap, I may not have a bad hair day or be to lazy to style, it may be that I'm just giving my hair some extra love. ;) 

Comments

  1. I like this idea. I definitely have to try it!!

    Randomjamaican.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice headscarf!

    You might want to disable word verification as it takes so much longer to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts