Review: Original Moxie pt. 2

Here's my second part of the Original Moxie review series. You can read part one here.
This time I've decided to review two products as well.

Every Day Leave-In Detangling Conditioner
This leave-in worked fairly well for my hair. I think it leaves the hair feeling moisturized and soft (it does leave some of a crunch when air drying though). I used this conditioner almost daily to get the best effect out of it, luckily it's pretty thick and a little goes a long way. My hair generally felt good with this product in it. I tried using it as a rinse out but didn't like the result at all. The scent is pretty subtle, sweet, but I can't really say exactly what it smells like. I think I would buy this product again, but it's not one that I feel I have to buy again or have on my favorites list.


Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Preserved With Potassium Sorbate*** & Citric Acid***, Virgin Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Virgin Butyrospermum Parkii* (Shea) Nut Butter, Caprylic-Capric TG (Fractionated Coconut Oil and/or Palm Kernel Oil), Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil Triglyceride, Sodium Lactate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein***, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sorbitol***, Acacia Gum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tocopherol*** (Vitamin E), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Essential Oils of Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla), Rosa damascene (Rose), Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang), Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage),  Mentha spicata (Spearmint), Styrax benzoin (Benzoin), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli), & Syzygium aromaticum L. (Clove Bud).


Hair Bling High Shine Pomade
I loved this pomade from the moment I smelled it! It smells mango and citrus and I wish I could eat it! :) And I was very happy that I had received two samples sizes of it. I'm not a person who must have pomades, but I love this pomade! It's perfect for my hair as a sealant or to fluff it up and get rid of the crunchy hold of products. May be because it has Jojoba Oil as it's main ingredient  I was a bit iffy about the bees wax, but since I only use a little at a time I haven't really experienced build up.

Indredients: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Mangifera indica (Mango) Butter, Astrocaryum tucuma (Tucuma) Butter, Cera Flava (Beeswax), Stearic Acid***,  Tocopherol (Vitamin E)***, Essential Oils of Bergaptene-Free Citrus bergamia (Bergamot),  Citrus racemosa (Pink Grapefruit), Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage), Citrus reticulata blanco var. tangerina (Tangerine), Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla), & Lavandula officinalis (Lavender).

Original Moxie can be bought at Black & Brown and they ship all through Europe!

Comments

Popular Posts