My First Love


One of the first products I ever bought and loved for my hair once I discovered blogs and natural hair on YouTube was Kinky Curly Knot Today. Now, like seven or eight years later it's still one of my favorite products. My hair just loves it, and I know exactly how my hair will react when I use it. But, this product is not available in Sweden and has to be ordered from the UK, or sometimes I ask people to bring me some when they travel from the US. It's the one leave in conditioner I always compare all other leave in conditioners to - it's like that ex-boyfriend that you keep on comparing your new boyfriends too - nothing ever compares. So even if a leave in conditioner is cheaper, works well and is quit easy to come across I keep on returning to my first true love, Kinky Curly Knot Today.

I found myself thinking today how sick it is, that after all this time I'm still obsessed with this product. What would I do if they stop making it? What will I use instead? I think I'd go from being that "chill, I know how to deal with my hair"-person to somewhat of a wreck. It's just hair, I know. But when something works that well on your hair you get dependent on it, addicted almost. 

So here I am, running out of Kinky Curly Knot Today thinking about that to do. Should I order some from the UK and pay a crazy amount of shipping? Should I ask someone in the States to send me some? Should I just surrender and use another leave in conditioner. 

Comments

Popular Posts