Hair Crush: Logan Browning


When Dear White People the movie was about to come out I was so excited. I had seen teasers for the film online for months and the name Dear White People both thrilled me and freaked me out a bit. So when the film came out I was excited, and really liked it. Now Netflix has taken it to the next level and made a series withe the same name. Some of the original cast is in the series, but the main character Sam who was originally played by Tessa Thompson is now played by Logan Browning.


Logan Browning is stunning, but of course what caught my eye was her hair. She has very classy pompadour hair styles with different versions of it, sometimes with slick flat twist on the sides. I'm in love, and it makes me want to copy her hair styles. Maybe I'll give it a try...

Curl Definition!



Comments

Popular Posts