Review: Nyla Naturals


Late last year I was sent some products from the South African company Nyla Naturals. I was sent Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Marula Oil, Premium Marula Oil.

It's no secret that I love natural products especially oils so of course I was happy when my package arrived. And I'm of course extra happy to be able to support a South African company.


CCO'MARI Pure Organic Coconut Oil
What's there not to love about coconut oil? It's a natural hair staple and a widely versatile oil. This oils got finished quickly as I use coconut oil for hair and skin regularly.  The quality of this oil is great, it was very similar to the one I buy. If you are looking for a great coconut oil, look no further.


Jojoba Hair Oil
This is one of my favorite oils. But I rarely have it at home since it's not always easy to come by and can be pricey. But it's perfect for my curls as it's a very light weight oil, and it's great for itchy scalp (or dry skin in general). I use this mainly on my skin these days, but it works well as a sealant. It's also a great make up remover. I love that Nyla Naturals have placed some of their oils in spray bottles, it makes it so much easier to use and you don't waste as easy.

Marula Hair Oil
This is also a very light weight oil blend which I love to use in my hair. It's great for sealing in moisture. The scent if very mild but fruity, also a big plus in my eyes. This was the first experience I have with using Marula oil in my hair, or anywhere really.

From Curly Nikki:
"A light and subtly sweet oil made from the seeds of Marula tree fruit, native to South Africa and Madagascar. It contains powerful antioxidants, nutrients, minerals, and essential fatty acids that help prevent and reverse environmental and UV damage. Marula oil also has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and cellular regeneration properties, all of which make the oil ideal for scalp health and hair growth."

Ingredients: Grape seed oil, Marula seed oil, Coconut oil, Shea butter, Castor seed oil, Fragrance. 


Premium Marula Oil Bath + Body
This oil! A new favorite. I love my baths, a few drops of this oil in my bath water and my bath experience just got elevated. The subtle scent and the nurturing feel of the oil on my skin. Yes, I'm bringing back Marula oil next time I go to South Africa.

To sum it up my Nyla Naturals experience was great. I love all the products and they all go in line with products I love to buy and use regularly for myself and my family. I love, love, love the glass bottles. I'm guessing it increases shipping cost but it's more sustainable and reusable. Glass is the way forward. The only down side for me would be the shipping from South Africa to here. But for all my South African (and other African) readers if you are looking for high quality natural oils I'd really recommend you to try Nyla Naturals.

Nyla Naturals
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube
Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts