Hair Crush: Chloe & Halle Bailey


The first time I saw Chloe and Halle Bailey I was so impressed by their voices I totally missed out on their hair (yeah, that hardly ever happens). The next time I saw them was on my Tumblr TL, and I knew I needed to put them on the blog!



Not only do they have insane voices, especially considering their ages! But they also have locs! I hope they will keep their hair style when they get signed and that we won't see them with relaxed hair or a weave a few years from now. I really hope they can be hair role models with their locs! I think a lot of parents need to see these two beautiful girls with beautiful locs to realized that they can loc their children's hair too!


Read more about them here!

Comments

  1. Anonymous10/7/15 22:41

    There hair is pretty - they should also try braids!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts