My Do: Senegalese Twists Bun Updo

Since I did my twists I've mostly worn them down, in a ponytail or in a bun. Like I mentioned in my post (The Aftermath) I have been wearing my hair in a bun a lot to work. Basically I've pineappled my hair on my head, sectioned it into to two, twisted it lightly, one part at a time and then added a big elastic to keep the bun in place, and some straight pins when needed. I love this look. I wish I could wear my hair in a huge bun like this when I don't have extentions in.


Another bun style that I love is this one, it looks advanced, but it super simple. You section the hair into five, and do one twist of each section (two strand twists), then wrap the section around your ponytail and do the same with each section until it's all in place. I don't know where I got the inspiration for this bun, I kinda just did it one day (but I'm sure I've seen it somewhere, my imagination isn't the best).



Comments

Popular Posts