Best Moments of 2015


"If you don't know where you've been you can't know where you're going."

I love to look back on the year that has passed and think back to the highlights. This past year has been fun. I've met new people though blogging and am very excited for all the great things that are to come in 2016.

Malmo Naturals Meet Up - Finally a natural hair meet up in my home town. We had a wonderful evening with great food at Calabass.
VAVAC #3 Hair - I had so much fun at this event. It was great being in Copenhagen meeting new people and speaking about hair without actually being the event organizer.

Services - This year I finally gave in to all the requests wanting hair care consultations, workshops and presentations. It's turned out to be a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to working more with this in the new year. It's nice to interact with people and know that your knowledge is helping them. When I started blogging in 2011 I wanted to pay forward what I had learnt and now I've taken that to the next step.

There have been some amazing interviews this past year
Salem Yohannes, Dee from Mz Kay Dee, Yaya, Lioness Davis, Hairdresser Latoya.


A special thank you to all the companies that have contributed to Hair of Heritage in 2015!

Happy New Year! 
See you in 2016!

Comments

Popular Posts