Review: Root2Tip

It's been many months since I received the samples from Root2Tip, unfortunately I started experiencing scalp issues and took a break from trying too many new things. And I haven't been styling my hair that much, mostly wash and go's or bun/pineapple for work. So this review has been a long time coming, but here it finally is! I looked at the prices on the website and I think the prices are fair for these products, and of course they ship to us here in Scandinavia. :)
Quench Créme
According to the website this is a moisturizer for dry hair. I found it to be too heavy to apply all over my hair,  it weighed it down a bit too much for my liking. And usually I don't use moisturizers, leave in conditioners are usually enough for my hair. So instead I used this as a styling aid, I've used it several times for flat twists on damp hair. And even though I'm not big on twist outs it does leave my hair nice and defined when I take out the twists, so if I would want to sport a twist out this product would be great for it. I was actually surprised how well my flat twists held up using the product, they didn't get frizzy easily or unravel. I've also used it to seal my ends, which it works well for as well. The scent I'm not big on, and I think the orange color of it is a bit scare. I would buy this product, but I don't feel I really need this product. If you are looking for a moisturizer I would recommend this one, it did leave my hair feeling moisturized and soft. 

Ingredients: Castor oil Red Palm fruit oil Coconut milk aqua, Cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Riccinus communis (Castor)Seed oil, Elaesis guineensis (Palm)fruit oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea)fruit butter (Organic)Behentrimonium methosulfate (and)Cetearyl alcohol,Cetyl alcohol,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, (Natural thickener)Phenoxyethanol (and)Caprylol glycol and Chlorphenisin, Parfum.
Twurly Butter
This is a styling that according to the website can be used instead of gel. This is my favorite out of these three. It's a light weight product and it feels like it seals the hair well which helps to keep it moistured (no wonder if you look at the ingredient list!). I have used this on flat twists and two strand twists and like it, always on damp hair. I do prefer a gel, but that's just me. What I do like about this a lot is that that it smells nice, not too overpowering, sweet, and it feels like a very child friendly product. I have tried this on my daughter's hair and like it, a little goes a long way. But it's too heavy to use daily on her or my hair. As for frizz control I think it's good, but I don't recommend it only for that. I'm actually considering buying this again. We'll see ;) 

Ingredients: Aloe barbendsis (Aloe)leaf juice,Butyrospermum parkii(Shea)fruit butter (Organic),Riccinus communis (Castor)Seed oil,Persea gratissima,(Avocado) oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut)oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Simmondsia Chinensis, (Jojoba)Seed oil, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylol glycol (and) Chlorphenisin.
Honey Rain Juice 
I tried this on my hair a little but then I decided it was probably better suited for my daughter's hair and started using it on her hair. I really like this spray leave in for her loose curls, it seems to add just the right amount of moisture and is very light weight. Just like the description on the website says it's not greasy, and it's perfect for daily moisture. It's scent is sweet and fresh, my daughter likes it a lot. I really have nothing bad to say about this product! I will consider buying it, but at the same time I have so many products that I can use on my daughter's hair so it's not my first choice. But if I place and order from Root2Tip this will be one of the products I order.

Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe barbendsis (leaf)juice, glycerine (vegetable)Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea fruit) butter,Cetyrimonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, Behentrimonium methosulfate (and )Cetearyl Alcohol (naturallymild detangler, conditioner),Panthenol (vitamin B5),Phenoxyethanol (and)Chlorphenisin,Parfum,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride (conditioning agent),Hydrolysed Silk protein, Honey (conditioning extract)

Comments

Popular Posts