Kinky-Curly at My Roots

If you know me in person you know I have a great love for the Kinky-Curly product line. Knot Today is one of my favorite conditioners. I just loooooove it! It can be used as a leave in or a rinse out (can't say that about a lot of products). And Come Clean is one of my fav cleansers. And Curling Custard is my go-to gel, never lets me down. They are all on my favorite products list, and now...
Drum roll please!
They can be purchased in Scandinavia! In Denmark to be more precise! :)
YAY! 
Kinky-Curly can be found at My Roots in Copenhagen, Denmark! 
*happy dance* 
I swear I wanted to put all the bottles into my bag when I was there for Curly Talk (of course I don't steal, I'm just saying). I've never reviewed any of these products for HoH because the Kinky-Curly line was the first line I tried when I started my healthy hair care journey and realized there were products that were manufactured for my hair type and texture. I researched a lot before I decided that Kinky-Curly was the product for me, and it has been ever since.

So if you are in Copenhagen visit 
My Roots @
Gammel Kongevej 179
1850 Frederiksberg

And if you are elsewhere in Scandinavia order through their webshop! 

Comments

Popular Posts