Review: Deep-Deep Conditioner by The Perfect Hair


My hair has been mistreated over the last couple of months skipping out on deep conditioning sessions. So when I went to CT Natural Hair Fest the one goal I had in mind was buying some deep conditioner. The Perfect Hair was one brand I was keeping my eyes open for and actually the first place I stopped to shop.

Deep-deep conditioner was exactly what my hair had longed for. My hair felt smooth and moisturized after using it, exactly how I want it to feel after deep conditioning session. I tried using it as a pre-poo treatment (great slip for detangling), as suggested after washing for 20 mins and even leaving it in only 5 mins. When I left it in for a short period of time my hair felt like I had used a good conditioner. The jar lasted me and my daughter a total of 8 applications which is great! I'm really happy with this product and would definitely buy it again. A added bonus is of course that it's a South African brand and that they use glass jars instead of plastic - great for the environment! 


Ingredients: Aqua Glycerin, Crambe Abyssinica Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Riccinus Communis Seed Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcihol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa Oil, Olea Europaea Oil, Panthenol, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin (Cashmere), Ceteareth-20, Tocopherol Acetate, Hydroxyacetic Acid, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone





Comments

Popular Posts