My Do: Cornrow Ponytail

The last couple of months I've been over caring for my hair and haven't been treating it very good. Before I headed to Cape Town on vacation I thought it is time for a break and my plan was to install box braids before heading back to cold Sweden. But my daughter also wanted box braids and the thought of spending the whole day in the salon plus the lengthy take down session had me in two minds about it. So when my friend Sabrine suggested a cornrow style I thought it was perfect!


I found the picture above online. We did our hair at Jabula Hair Salon in the Golden Acre Shopping Center (bottom floor). As my daughter got her box braids I got my cornrow style. I didn't really keep track of time and couldn't take many pics as I was handing my braider the hair fiber during the braiding. But I think my style took about four hours.





I'm very happy with the results and love not having to do much to my hair. This is the first time I have a cornrow style with extensions, let's see how long they last.


Comments

Popular Posts