My Do: Naked Hair

Naked Hair

It's been a while since I left my hair "naked" without leave in conditioner or gel. Leave in is usually the minimum of what it's in my hair.

Just wanted to check in and show you what my hair looks naked. This is my curl pattern; less defined and a bit more frizzy but pretty much the same. 


Why I prefer not to leave my hair like this is because day two, three and four won't work out. My hair will get so dry and tangled that detangling will be so much work. Leave in helps keep my hair moistured (of course the moisture comes from spraying it daily with water) and keeps it from tangling. 



Comments

  1. Your hair still looks good without the products. ^^
    Please check out my blog called : beautyofhairjourney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts